Apr 16, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: PARANORMAL POWERS YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE

*in no particular order

SHAPESHIFTING

I love shapeshifters as well and when I saw Larissa with this pic I had to have it as well because it is just AWESOME!!

PSYCHIC ABILITIES

Not particularly picky about which ones, I've just read a lot of awesome books with psychics!

STRENGTH

It doesn't have to be pro-wrestler strength, but you know our Weres and Vamps are all super strong! I want that!

SUPER SPEED

Had to get this pic with Ryan in it!! Yeah, being fast would be awesome like Weres and the vampires on Vampire Diaries.

WITCHCRAFT/SPELL CASTING

*Anyone else remember this movie?! I loved it! But yeah, spell-casting would be pretty wicked! In any way, zap a finger and poof or doing spells like Rachel in the Hallows!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! this a fun one! =D

    I LOVE that wolf pic as well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopping through for Top 5 Sundays!

    I would love to have super strength! I'd spend my days seeing what massive things I can lift :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!