Feb 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My next release is one I'm mildly curious for, Patricia Briggs' River Marked. The last Mercedes book just wasn't as exciting for me, might get this one still though to give the series one more shot.
Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She's never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River-one that her father's people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help...

TITLE: River Marked
AUTHOR: Patricia Briggs
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
March 1, 2011

5 comments:

  1. 'Mildly curious' Ouch. ;) I'm dying for this one!! Actaully, ordered 2 copies of it this morning LOL Got informed BookDepos have it instock early, ordered UK one, then realised US version was shipping fasted so ordered that as well. Don't bother me in the least ;) Mercy is easily one of my favourite series, even though Silver Borne wasn't my favourite, I did completely love it. Very excited to see where River Marked goes!

    Thanks for already stopping by my WoW and I'm glad you like the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of Patricia's books. They all sound interesting but, for some reason, there just hasn't been that one crucial hook to drag me in. I still need to give her a shot, though.

    I have 3 picks in my WOW this week . . . just because I'm greedy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this book too. I love Mercy Thompson books. they are always so good. So much action and I love that Mercy is a kicking ass kinda girl! Great pick. You've seen mine I went a little nuts.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any books written by this author, but the description does sounds very good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so curious about this series! I heard a lot of things about it and I actually ordered it a few days ago. I hope you'll enjoy River Marked when it comes out. ;) (well, at least the cover is beautiful:P)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!