Dec 25, 2010

My First Challenge!



I've decided to do a challenge for the year, amidst trying to find a job and working to get myself another step closer in my own writing career, I thought why not make things more difficult for myself?! For the meantime anyway!
I decided to take part in the 2011 YA Debut Challenge created by The Story Siren. I already have a few titles I'm thinking of reading that are from debut YA authors that I'm really excited about and can't wait to get too!

Here is my list so far:

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Angelfire Courtney Allison Moulton
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Haven by Kristi Cook
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Wither by Laruen DeStefano
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

I might have to wait on a few to see if I want to read them, but these are the ones I've heard about and know I want to read! And I have 7/12 right here then!

Head on over to The Story Siren for full details and see if it's something you want to participate in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!