Nov 28, 2010

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
 
This week's topic: FICTIONAL CHARACTERS YOU WISH WERE YOUR BEST FRIENDS
Ooh I like this one!! It's different and it's going to take a bit of thinking!! These answers of course, will once again, be in no particular order!

Cat from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series. She's a good friend to Denise and yet still kicks ass! Even in her current condition! And no, she's not pregnant!

Faythe from Rachel Vincent's Shifter series! Even though at times she drove me firggin crazy, I still think she was pretty decent person. She just had a lot of tough choices to make.

Shiarra from Jess Haines' Hunted by the Others. I liked that she started out as a character with a little more flaws to her. It helped her grow and yet not change 100%. Plus she too has an attitude that reminds me of my own sometimes!

Rose from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. Another truly devoted girl to her friend. She is completely loyal and protective of Lissa which makes her a great person in my book. Everyone is not without flaws, so even Rose has her own, but I still would want to be best friends with her. Her attitude is another thing I like, and her speaking without thinking at times can be very funny!

Jessie from Shannon Delany's 13 to Life! Of course I would have to pick this book again since I totally loved it! I liked Jessie, she was a good friend with her gal pals, although of course I would tell her my strong opinion on a few things, one in particular, yet despite that she is a good friend. It was her being totally unselfish in a matter where selfishness wouldn't have been such a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! Cat, Faythe and Rose are soooo awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!