Oct 24, 2010

Top 5 Sundays


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's theme is BOOKS YOU'RE NOT READING BUT SHOULD BE!

So when looking at Larissa's post, she's read most of her top 5 books, which leads me to be a little confused with how to do this post. Instead I am going to list 5 books/series that I have not read at all that I really want to read and should be reading, but haven't come up with the money yet!

5.
Stripped by Marcia Colette

4.
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson

3.
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

2.
Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead (as of the rest of the Georgina Kincaid series. Read book 1 though!)

1.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Have heard some good things about this series and I'll admit, I'm more than a little curious about it. To my recollection, I don't believe I've read any books about angels, Fallen or otherwise!)

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome Sunday post!!! Love all of these novel choices, though I haven't read any of them it is definitely something to make sure they are all added to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list hon =) i;ve only read #2 a love it

    the idea was recommending books u love and think ppl should be reading... books u think deserve more love and popularity =)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Clockwork Angel, the world she creates is just amazing. I loved Hush, Hush as well though I found Crescendo a bit frustrating. I haven't read the Succubus series from Richelle Mead, but I love her other 2 series, so I'm thinking I should read this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!

    There's an award waiting for you here. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!