Oct 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Had to redo this post since I set up one from earlier, but then went ahead and started my next read, Adrian Phoenix's Black Dust Mambo! Had to wait awhile for this one since I won it in a contest, but so worth the wait. Not too far into it, but already it's very exciting!

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"Kallie stared at the dead man in her bed. He lay on his belly, face turned to the side. Blood masked his fine features, glittered in his black curls." p1-2














And that was from the first page!! I am definitely going to enjoy this book!


TITLE: Black Dust Mambo
AUTHOR:
Adrian Phoenix
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
June 29, 2010

4 comments:

  1. No kidding! What a way to start out a book. I love when book grab you from the beginning.

    Great teaser.
    You can read my teaser here:
    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite a beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.O
    that is definetly catching...
    That book is also somewhere on my tbr-pile... gotta go and find it!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!