Oct 3, 2010

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.

Not too many books this week. As you already know, I bought Alpha earlier this week and here's my review of that.

And I also bought Merrie Destefano's debut Afterlife: The Resurrection Chronicles. I just LOVE the cover. That alone intrigues me about the story!

 
















And then I got myself another surprise that I am SO FREAKING EXCITED about! I FINALLY won a contest for an ARC of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. Took me months and so many contests that I already lost count! But I won the promoting Shay Doran campaign contest she had earlier this month and my ARC came late in the week!!

Best IMM ever!






So what did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a link.


Don't forget about my upcoming contest. I only need 14 more followers before I can announce the official contest that will include the prizes! Click here for details.




5 comments:

  1. Nice mailbox! Congrats on Nightshade; hope you enjoy it!

    Here is a look at my mailbox this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica thanks for stopping by my mailbox earlier, am getting a really late start today as did not boot up my computer until right around 10:30 this morning!

    I love to see when someone gets a book they have wanted and hoped and wished and tried for, hope you really like reading your copy of Nightshade!

    I am still waiting on Alpha, should get my copy in the mail next week finally!
    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning Nightshade! It is SOOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got Nightshade. I want that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Alpha too! I finished it yesterday and I'm so sad to see the series end. Rachel could definitely write more books in her Shifter world.

    I'm looking forward to reading Nightshade!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!