Oct 26, 2010

Cover Art

So I was at SciFiGuy this morning and saw some amazing cover art for upcoming books!

First is the next anthology by Charlaine Harris and Toni P. Kelner. I love their anthologies, the stories are always funny and pretty entertaining. Next year's topic is Home Improvement!

This won't be released until August 2011, but so far unless the cover changes I think it's pretty neat.

The other cover I saw was for Alayna Williams' Rogue Oracle that releases February 22, 2011 according to Amazon.


I like the tarot cards floating around. While it's pretty dramatically different than Dark Oracle, I like the new look just as well as the old one. Will have to see if this cover sticks as well.

And SciFiGuy also had the BOC posted, so here it is:

The more you know about the future, the more there may be to fear.

Tara Sheridan is the best criminal profiler around - and the most unconventional. Trained as a forensic psychologist, Tara also specializes in Tarot card reading. But she doesn't need her divination skills to realize that the new assignment from her friend and sometime lover, Agent Harry Li, is a dangerous proposition in every way.

Former Cold War operatives, all linked to a top-secret operation tracking the disposal of nuclear weapons in Russia, are disappearing. There are no bodies, and no clues to their whereabouts. Harry suspects a conspiracy to sell arms to the highest bidder. The cards - and Tara's increasingly ominous dreams - suggest something darker. Even as Tara sorts through her feelings for Harry and her fractured relationships with the mysterious order known as Delphi's Daughters, a killer is growing more ruthless by the day. And a nightmare that began decades ago in Chernobyl will reach a terrifying endgame that not even Tara could have foreseen...

2 comments:

  1. I really love the Charlaine Harris anthologies as well, and so many fantastic authors with her this time! Thanks for sharing that, I was unaware of it and not it's very much on my list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the time to mention ROGUE ORACLE! I'm really excited about the release, and thrilled with the cover. I hope that readers enjoy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!