Oct 1, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!): 
 "How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)"

I usually just follow other blogs and when I comment on their review or post I usually leave a link to my own blog with a similar post or if it's apart of the Blogger Hop or Teaser Tuesday or Waiting on Wednesday and other Weekly Blog Memes I leave a link to my blog as well.

13 comments:

  1. I'm an old follower, I just wanted to stop in and say hi and have a great weekend! I love to hop around and leave comments for other people, I know how much I like comments, so that's a great way to meet other bloggers like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I'm another old follower just saying hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by to say hi. Bookend Diaries http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say hello and thanks for visiting my blog.

    I also try to do a lot of commenting.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an old follower saying hi! I think that following and leaving comments on other blogs in one of the best ways to gain followers! I also love your dinner date post. Jensen Ackles is hot and I loved that same episode of Supernatural (Eye of the Tiger)! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just hopping by. I loved black Dust mambo - I'll be back to see what you thought of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by to say hi! I find commenting on other blogs is very helpful too :)

    When you have time I would love it if you checked out my 150 follower+ giveaway here
    !

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there. I have just discovered you from the hop. I am now following you. Come and visit me at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by to return the visit! Getting to know other bloggers is definitely one of the perks of advertising one's own blog--there's always someone new to find. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from the blog hop. You have a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello hello :) Hope you've got a great weekend plan. Me.. I have so much stuff to do I'm considering hiring minions!! There just never seems enough time. Happy reading :)

    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  12. See, I always leave a link on the Hop, because I think it makes it easier for other hop members to find me later!!
    Although I rarely leave links on comments I make on reviews, because I honestly don't care if people come visit my blog... they were being awesome and giving me something I wanted to read, lol!

    Check out my Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting books.

    Stopping back for a visit......just hopping by...hope you are having fun in the hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see how I get the word out:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!