Sep 19, 2010

Top 5 Sundays


Well it appears I did the Top 5 Sundays topic early last week. So this week I will just do my own. Otherwise Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life would have a topic up for her newly made weekly blog post.

My topic is one of my favorites and may have been a similar topic in the past on Larissa's blog. My topic this week will be Top 5 Favorite Disney Movies--because as you may already know, I am a big Disney fan!

And I would've done this earlier, but my power went out at 8am and never came back on before I had to leave for a family event. Luckily, thankfully, it was on when I returned!

So in no special order, here are my Top 5 Favorite Disney Movies!

Snow White: Not told in the same fashion as the original fairy tale, it's still one of my faves

Peter Pan: I always loved this one, because Neverland sounded awesome! Plus the ride at Disney World is one of my faves as well.

The Little Mermaid
: I LOVED this one because of the music. The music was awesome and being under the sea was cool.

Beauty and the Beast: Besides just enjoying the original fairy tale. I LOOOOVED this one because as I might have said earlier. I am so Belle! The love of reading, wanting adventure in life and of course the brown hair and ponytail!

Sleeping Beauty: This was my first fave Disney movie/princess as well. My favorite scene was when the fairies were arguing over what color the dress should be!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,Thanks for coming by! I read both of your reviews. Loved them. Maybe werewolves are popular b/c they aren't AS dangerous in some books as vampires are? And, there is no doubt that a wolf man will be manly!. I was happy to read the 13 to Life review b/c I had wondered about that book - I thought was about a juvenile offender! And had not heard of the other which I am definitely planning to read based on your review.


    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the theme! I even added to this week's poll!! =))

    Thanks for joining the meme, happy to see you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!