Sep 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

As you might know already, I FINALLY got a copy of Blameless! I was so happy to finally get it! Almost had a panic attack though at the store when it took the cashier a little while to find the book in the "hold" section. There wasn't that many there and she had to ask me if I knew the title. I was like, "OH NOOOOO!" But no worries because it was there, just hidden!

In case you're new to Teaser Tuesday, here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.


"Attempting to fill up the void with something, she helped herself to a dollop of marmalade and, because she had nothing left to lose, ate it directly off the spoon.

At that, Mrs. Loontwill actually did faint.

Squire Loontwill gave his wife's limp form a long look and then, with due consideration, left her there for the time being and retreated to the smoking room." p14-15










TITLE: Blameless
AUTHOR: Gail Carriger
GENRE: Historical Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: September 1, 2010

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to read this series, I've read great reviews of it everywhere and the newest one is releasing soon so I need to get on it! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think when you finish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE to read this series. I wanted to for a while, and now I see it everywhere. I best pick it up asap!!!
    Great teaser!!

    Here's my teaser, if your interested:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snickers* I love this series so much. That bit really cracked me up, of all things /that's/ what she fainted over?! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!