Sep 1, 2010

Release Day!

Today is the official release day of Maria V. Snyder's SPY GLASS! YAY! I looooved this book! It was a great end to Opal's trilogy! A lot of action and surprises and of course a little bit of romance!

You can find my review here. I actually had an ARC of this book, which thrilled me to death! My first ARC ever and it was a GREAT one to receive! If you haven't read the book already, or any of Maria's for that matter, it's an excellent series to read.

Starting with the Study series and following Yelena was fabulous then spinning off to the Glass series with Opal was a continued thrill ride. Click on my review for the links for info on the other books, or click here to go to Maria's website.

HAPPY OFFICIAL RELEASE DAY, MARIA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!