Sep 26, 2010

Cover Art--Cheyenne McCray


Saw the cover for Cheyenne McCray's Zombies Sold Separately early this morning and thought I would post it here as well. As always, this isn't the final cover. And since Vampires Not Invited hasn't even been released yet, there's chance this cover will change as well. And I believe, so far at least, this title will release May 24, 2011.

Looks good! I love how the covers have 1 color scheme going on.

I originally saw this cover posted over at All Things Urban Fantasy, and since I have recently taken a liking to this series thought I would show off the cover here as well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm brand new to the book blog world. Or I should day the blog world.

    I really like the green in the cover. It gives it a nice punch!

    Mad Scientist

    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!