Aug 8, 2010

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kristi over at The Story Siren. This week I didn't get too many books, which is sort of good since I still have so many too read!

I bought these myself this week as well, I got the LAST Weather Wardens novel by Rachel Caine which I can't wait to read! Total Eclipse is going to have to be my next read!




















Then I got the wonderful anthology Death's Excellent Vacation edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni Kelner. I sooo can't wait to read Jeaniene Frost's Cat and Bones story!! Might have to read that one first despite the book's order!


















So that's it for me, what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!