Aug 1, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kristi over at The Story Siren. This week I got quite a few books! Mostly ones I bought but two books came in the mail this week that I won in some contests!

First up I received a copy of
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble. I won this in a contest at her blog! Who knew my love of fairy tales would come in handy!

















Another book that I received was one that I won in a contest over at
Bitten by Books, it was Holly Black's latest White Cat.
















The next set of books are ones that I bought myself, first up is
As Lie the Dead by Kelly Meding! I actually won her first book last year and became immediately addicted to the series.



















City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane, I love this series, as I said before it's got an edge
and grit to it. It's just fun to read!
I can't wait get around to reading this one!















Jeaniene Frost's
Eternal Kiss of Darkness! Love her Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World series is just as good!
















Then Kelley Armstrong's
Waking the Witch came in the mail the other day, thankfully! My friend already read it as well as my next book and she tells me both are fabulous!
















And finally I have Lili St Crow's
Jealousy, I am so addicted to the Strange Angels series she writes. I will be sad to see it end! And I'm dying to know who the guy on the cover is supposed to be!
















As I mentioned numerous times already, this was a BIG release week for me! So many GREAT titles came out and I can't wait to read them all!! It might take me awhile to get to them since there are so many, but I will have my reviews up as soon as I finish each title!


So what did everyone else get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, what a wonderful week for books you have listed my entire wish list once you got past the fairy tales! Enjoy them and congrats on the winnings!



    My Mailbox

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Jealousy last night. It was great. :)

    I think I know who it's supposed to be but he wouldn't wear that so it's kinda weird. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!