Jul 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is here again! I found Twice Bitten on the shelves last weekend and got a jump start on it yesterday. Close to 100 pages in about now, took a quick break to do this post. So let's have at it!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should be Reading.

Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book, author, etc.

"I managed to get on top of him, but I didn't stay there for long. He rolled me over again, and then I rolled him over again, and there we were two vampires, rolling around on the floor like children." p62

**Feeling a little devious today!

TITLE: Twice Bitten
AUTHOR: Chloe Neill
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: July 6, 2010

3 comments:

  1. Hoping to get my copy today! *does a little dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser!! I want to read this book badly. I gotta pick it up. hehe

    If your interested, here's mine:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a teaser! I can't wait to read this one. :) I thought I had it pre-ordered but now I'm not so sure. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!