Apr 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is here again! Wow, so far Changeless is an awesome book! Even with the head cold that I have I am still enjoying it! Nope, not even a head cold can keep me from reading. :)

The rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Pick two sentences that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book, author, etc.

**realized I've been forgetting to name the creator of this kind of post, at least the person I got this meme post names this person as their source. You know what I mean! This is a weekly blog post from Mizb at Should be Reading.

"Well I--" Alexia was grappling for an excuse, when...
Boom!
And the world about them exploded into darkness." p84

TITLE: Changeless
AUTHOR: Gail Carriger
GENRE: Historical Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: 3/30/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!