Mar 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


It's Teaser Tuesday time again! I am currently re-reading Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells which I will later have to post a review on because when I looked over my past reviews this was not there.

Anyway here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title & author too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

"He looked into my eyes then, as if he was trying to see into my soul. Something told me he might just succeed." p100

Title: Red-Headed Stepchild
Author: Jaye Wells
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: 4/1/2009

1 comment:

  1. OOh! That is a fabulous quote! Sent shivers all through me! Thanks for Sharing, Jessica!

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog; so I tagged you for an award. Go here to snag:
    http://julismapsroom.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    :) Keep up the good work!
    JAD
    http://julismapsroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!