Mar 8, 2010

Prequel of Night's Cold Kiss


Okay, I'm a bit behind on keeping up with all my authors that I enjoy reading. But I stopped by Tracey O'Hara's website today and saw that she wrote up a short prequel to Night's Cold Kiss. Dante Rising: The Birth of a Venator is basically what happened when Antoinette was a child and witnessed the murder of her mother. It was really good for being a nice little prequel. Very enjoyable and we get to see a younger side of Antoinette, what she was like before she grew up and became a Venator.

Death's Sweet Embrace is the next novel in the Dark Brethren Series. Haven't found a release date yet, but my guess is it will be close to when Night's Cold Kiss came out, so possibly around August 2010. But I'm just guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!