May 16, 2009

Review--Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave

Okay so I am super behind on blogging on my favorite books and such. I've been busy.

So I want to talk about some books I have read and this is one of them. Halfway to the Grave is the first in the Night Huntress series and is a fabulous read!

In it is Cat who we learn right away is half vampire and half human. Her mother was raped by a newbie vamp and it left her mother hating vampires. Vampires are still a secret to the majority of society and when Cat learns of her father's true identity she begins hunting vampires. She was only a teenager when she killed her first one and is determined to hunt down her father and kill him for what he did to her mother.

Along the way she kills any vampire she can get to. Her mother is pleased by this. But then there is one vampire, Bones, who outsmarts her and is about to kill her, but then he discovered her secret, that she is half vamp. The two then form a union of sorts to hunt down a different vampire that is bad, obviously, but Bones promises that he will use his sources to find her father.

Since this is found in the romance section of the bookstore, you can probably guess what happens between the two. The ending is the ultimate shocker, one that I will not reveal. You'll just have to buy the book for yourself!



1 comment:

  1. I did not know that you can have vampire/human hybrids! Will wonders never cease!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!